Build parts in final production materials.
CNC refers to cutting material with a computer numerical control machine. The CNC machining process interprets your 3D CAD model and translates data to CNC machines. The main benefit of the process is that CNC will produce parts that can replace the additive manufactured prototypes with true production grade materials. This method allows you to build your parts in the featured material that you intend for use in production. CNC machining is the best choice for rapid prototyping of high-quality metal and plastic parts requiring the greatest degree of dimensional accuracy, critical surface finishes, material-specific properties.
Whether for rapid prototypes or production parts, we have the right CNC machining options for your metal and plastic part needs.
- Wide range of materials
- Ability to hold tight tolerances
- Parts machined directly from 3D CAD models
- Standard delivery time of 1-2 weeks based on order
- Shorter lead time (2-5 business days) available per open capacity
- Email your 3D CAD data, define your project specs and a custom quote will be presented in 24 hours or less
- Turning, Dual Turret Lathe with Live Tooling, 3-, 4-, and 5-Axis Machining, Heat Treating/Stress Relieving, Welding, Anodizing, and Powder Coating
- CNC Machined Parts in as little as 6-8 business days, depending on geometry
- Dedicated Project Managers to help you throughout the process
- Electronics Parts Manufacturing.
- Engraving Machine Applications.
- Machining Composites.
- 5 Axis Machining.
- Micro Hole Drilling.
- Machining Aluminum.
- Machining Plastics.
- And more…