When am I entitled to a refund?
Covered by our refund policy:
1. If for any reason, we are unable to finish the product, you will receive a full refund for the order.
2. If your item arrives but is broken during shipment, we will work with you to either manufacture your product again, or provide a refund, depending on the level of damage and the total value of the order, in some occasion, we might ask you to return the product to us in order to receive a refund or to have it refurbished(See Return Policy).
3. If the Flex3Ds administrator agrees with the claim in the dispute process you will receive a refund/remake.
NOT covered by our refund policy:
1. If you received your item printed to the specifications listed on the order page but the print turns out non-functional, you will not receive a refund as Flex3Ds cannot be held responsible for errors in the 3D model. If you can show that the model was not printed to the specifications you will receive a refund/remake. You may be asked to ship the print back to us.
2. If the item has arrived for over 3 days (starting from the arrival date in tracking information provided by the courier) and you didn’t report any issues, you will not be entitled for refund/remake.
3. If the item you uploaded didn’t meet the requirement of the designing rules of the material, but you still requested to print it anyway, you are not entitled to get a refund/remake. How to report an issue of the received order? Please click the “Confirm/Report” button on the order page, this button will only show up when item is shipped. In other order status, you can click “support” button and send a support request to the admin who’s in charge of the order.