Stereolithography (SLA) utilizes a vat of liquid photopolymer resin cured by an Ultra Violet (UV) laser to solidify the pattern layer by layer to create a solid 3D model from customer supplied 3D data. The SLA process addresses the widest range of rapid manufacturing applications.
- Highest accuracy and smoothest surface finish of all 3D printed parts
- Large material selection – rigid, durable, clear and high-temp
- Wide variety of post processing options
- Prototypes for form and fit testing
- Presentation models for displays and tradeshow models
- Short lead times
- High resolution settings
- Large build platforms available
The SLA process’ high accuracy, large variety of material selections, smooth surface finish, and wide variety of post processing options make it the perfect choice for a wide range of rapid manufacturing applications.
• Design Appearance Models
• Proof of Concept Prototypes
• Design Evaluation Models (Form & Fit)
• Engineering Proving Models (Design Verification)
• Wind-Tunnel Test Models
Tooling and Patterns:
• Investment Casting Patterns
• Jigs and Fixtures
• Cast Urethane Master Patterns
Custom industry applications such as healthcare with biocompatible materials for surgical tools, dental appliances, hearing aids.